The CHOICES Project at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health hosted this virtual Web Forum on June 16, 2021. Key leaders in the field discussed how cost-effectiveness analysis can be a useful decision-making tool to prioritize strategies that promote healthy eating, active living, and health equity. The recording is now available!
- Marcus Plescia, Chief Medical Officer, Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Maria Ochoa, Assistant Deputy Director, California Department of Public Health
- Jessie Gouck, Senior Program Specialist, California Department of Public Health
- Kristine Madsen, Associate Professor, University of California Berkeley School of Public Health; Faculty Director, Berkeley Food Institute
- Jim Krieger, Executive Director, Healthy Food America; Clinical Professor of Medicine and Health Services, University of Washington
Access more resources via the Community of Practice portal – register now!