Prevention Matters During COVID-19 and Beyond: Engaging Leaders to Prioritize Preventive Policies and Programs Thursday, April 22 from 2:00pm – 2:50pm Eastern
• Peter Holtgrave, the Senior Director of Public Health Infrastructure and Systems at the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO)
• Erin Bayer, the Senior Director of Chronic Disease and Health Improvement at the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
• Lori Fresina, the Vice President and Executive Director of Voices for Healthy Kids, American Heart Association
The goals for this session are:
- For participants to hear perspective and tips from speakers on how to engage and converse with leaders and decision-makers about prioritizing prevention and health promotion, both during COVID-19 and beyond
- For participants to discuss with and hear from others on best practices for holding these conversations and share how the CHOICES team can be supportive
For those who have not attended a coffee chat before, in the context of the CHOICES Community of Practice, our coffee chats are informal yet structured conversations. It’s a unique opportunity to gather ideas, innovate together, network, and hear personal stories.
If you have any specific questions or requests for discussion topics that you’d like the CHOICES Team to address during the coffee chat, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Access more resources via the Community of Practice portal – register now!
This event is part of our monthly CHOICES Community of Practice coffee chat series. This coffee chat is for any public health professional whose work focuses on advancing obesity prevention, healthy eating, and active living and want to learn more about how cost-effectiveness analysis can advance their efforts and address health equity.